Monday, May 7, 2018

Introduction - My First Trip Across an Ocean May 7, 2018

My First Trip Across an Ocean

As many of my family and friends already know I have spent two years traveling Latin America by motorcycle and two years living with an indigenous community in the Comarca Ngobe Bugle, on the Mosquito Coast of  Northern Panama.

Now I've planned another adventure from May 8 to October 19, 2018. I have reserved Airbnbs along the coasts of Portugal, Spain and Morocco. I plan to do my daily one kilometer swim at each of the beaches where I will be staying. 

This little adventure will not be as fantastic as my previous two adventures, motorcycling 30,000 miles for two years and volunteering with the Peace Corps for two years. So I don't expect as many arousing stories to tell, but I would still like to document my experiences.

Please enjoy!

Michael Matthews

Back on the Road my Friends:
Beginning May 8, 2018 I began a five month trip to travel Portugal, Spain and Morocco. Many of you followed my "One Border at a Time" Blog, and I will be using the same blog address:
miketmatthews1.blogspot.com  

I will be using a new blog address: 
miketmatthews2.blogspot.com

And with a new title: "Swimming the Seven Seas," as my goal will be swimming many beaches throughout this journey. 

Some of you follow me on Facebook and may wish to opt out of this email; others may receive these updates on a work email and wish to opt out; while others, like most of us just get too many emails everyday and are much to busy to deal with the additional email traffic and would like to opt out this one. Please let me know, I feel a bit awkward assuming everyone has time to read these, so I do understand.

😎

No comments:

Post a Comment