Wednesday, June 27, 2018

June 27, 2018 Seville, Spain

Preparing for my departure from Sevilla to Almería, Spain over on the Mediterranean. Since Seville is inland haven't done much swimming, but walk everyday and have been organizing. As you see I sent out an updated itinerary on Sunday. So all of my Airbnbs are booked through February 6th, 2019.
I have enjoyed my time here in Seville. It's very tranquilo and the barrio (neighborhood) is very laid back and socially busselling. What is very interesting, is people don't take coffee breaks here, they take beer breaks. I've yet to see an actual restaurant here. As it was explained by Diego, my host, there are very few restaurants in Seville, mostly bars where they serve small portions of food with your glass or 2 of beer. As you saw from my photo the other day I did find a Starbucks after walking a couple of miles to the tourist areas near the museums and cathedrals.
What's interesting is the remainder of my travel here in Spain will be by train. Today to Almeria and on July 7th to LA Linea de Concepción near the Rock of Gibraltar. After which I take a ferry to Tangier, Morocco on July 25th. 
Well I need to get out the door I sure miss you all.
Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment